Thursday, February 7, 2008

First day of Chinese New Year

I woke up couple of times. At about 8 something, it was raining, I think. I was like,"Oh my. No way!" Then I was back into my dreamland and woke up at 9.30 AM (I think). Yay, no rain.

First place to visit - Temple. :)

I had my late breakfast or early lunch there. The food that were o
n the tables were Bee Hun, Vegetables, Fried Mee and one or two more I don't remember. I received two angpaos from there. One was from the owner. Another was from Aunt Tao Ni. :) Thanks!

Second place - Grandma's house (Dad's side).

When I arrived there, most of the people were at Ching's house. (Yes, Ching's house is just like one house away from grandma's house) I ate a lot of cakes in Ching's house until one of the adults (I forget who) or Ching mentioned about eating lu
nch later. I was like,"YEAH HOH!" I was so really full but still can ate the lunch again. (A bit only lah) Actually, I wanted to take a lot of food to my plate. Thanks to Chir for reminding me. She was staring at me taking the food. Then she said,"I thought you said you're full." I replied,"Oh yeah!" HAHA. :P When comes to food, I just take only. We, girls (kids) watched Astro, the boys (kids) played computer and the adults chit chatting like always. We took family photo in grandma's house and Ching's house today. Meei Xin is leaving to Australia soon. :( Good luck, cousin. All the best.

Third place - Grandma's house (Mother's side)
When I arrived, the adults were already _______ (sure you
people know lah). I received quite a lot of angpaos there since 2nd aunt was there too. :) Happy Birthday Siaw Chien. :D We stayed here for a while. Then we all (including those aunts and uncles in grandma's house) went to 4th Granduncle's house.

Fourth place & Last for the day - 4th Granduncle house.
Wow, I've never seen my big families go to Granduncle's hous
e. I mean, the FULL families (except 3rd aunt). Hahahaha. :p When I arrived there, Tom & Jerry was on the tv. COOL~ I miss the cartoon.

So here are the pictures I'd like to share.

This is the one in Singapore. (Got it from wiki)

This is in Sydney (got it from wiki again)

The kiddies (except my little cousin wearing pink dress, of course) helping barbie doll wearing clothes.
The naughty boys laughing. (Sorry for the blurry image)


Bye. :D

No comments: