Saturday, February 2, 2008

Feeling lazy

I seriously did not want to get my ass up today. I always feel so lazy at the end of a week. I was wondering in school that how I wish our school days will be Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are the free days. HAHA. :)

So, I had a good time during recess till the end of the school time. :) Before recess, I was kinda bored because of the three subjects. So Chinese New Year is coming. Yay! I hope it's the best one. I seriously hope this year will be the best year.

Next year, form 4 will be really tough. So enjoy your year, my form 3 friends. :D What else? Oh yeah, my test 1 will be starting right after the Chinese New Year which is on 11th February. Bahasa Melayu will be on that date/day. I haven't started touching my books yet. When it comes to school books, I really want to sleep. Here's another thing, I have NO confident in getting 7As or 8As after thinking my form 1 result till form 2's. My english and malay are always B. How to improve these two languages? Any tips, anyone?

I suddenly want Nokia N81 or Nokia 5610 (I think Veivien wants this phone too).

Okay, I'm going to eat my vochelle's diary milk choc.

No comments: