Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I regret watching...


Last night, I watched Sweeney Todd right after I had my dinner. Ever since I saw this movie in Yahoo!, I wanted to watch it so badly. Luckily I went to cousin's house the other night and he was watching it. :D So I borrowed from him. So back to my story. Lucky for me that I didn't watch in the cinema. 1) It's quite boring because most of the parts are singing. 2) It was pretty scary and disgusting because of the blood splashing and the ending part was the most " =|". I seriously don't know how to say/describe it.
This morning, I woke up at exactly 5 A.M. Since it was still early, I went back to sleep again. Guess what? I dreamt of Sweeney Todd cutting the Judge's assistant! =\ For those who have watched this movie, you should know what I mean. Gawd, a Nightmare. Anyway, I just hope I won't have it anymore.

So, I've got my IRK and Maths papers back. I'm quite disappointed with my Irk mark. I expected an A1 but it ended up A2. Nevermind, I'll try my best next time. My maths was okay, the four highest. Si Qawiem and Fidah also had the same marks as me. :D Triplets! HAHA. :P

Next tuesday will be my last exam. :D Yay.
Have fun, people!

No comments: