Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sambutan Hari Kebangsaan

I'll just skip to time CCA. That was when all students except form 1 and 2 (afternoon classes) were in the auditorium celebrating our National Day (actual date; 23 February). The auditorium so full. So, it was very hot.

First, we sang our National Anthem and School Song. The boys sang like the backstage people when we sang School Song. Next, doa time. Then, a guy from form 3 gave a speech. Man, I've to say he's really good. He can be .. Er.. President? Too much. Principal of the school, I guess or any job relating to public speaking.

Next, there was this Sajak part. Then, Pictures time. After that, the Boy Guides (not sure), Pandu Puteri and Scouts came in - marching. We sang two songs. That was my first time I listened to those two songs. Make me love my country more. :D

Alright, Im tired.
So bye.

No comments: