Monday, February 18, 2008

History

Hello rainy day, again. :}

My history test was okay.

During English class, when we all finished doing our works. I went to the front where Fidah and Wati sat. Zimah sat behind Fidah. That time we haven't had our History test.
So the four of us were chatting and studying at the same time. Then there was this part.

Me: If oil came out in the essay, sure I'll die. I don't know how to do.
Fidah and Wati: EASY JUAA!
*few seconds*
Wati: SULTAN AHMAD TAJUDDIN. *hands moving as in like waving (not waving to ppl. just waving movement)*
The four of us laughed so loud.

I know it doesn't make sense. Wati's reaction was really hilarious and we were talking about oil then suddenly she went "SULTAN AHMAD TAJUDDIN". First, Sultan Ahmad Tajuddin has nothing to do with Oil. Second, it's like she doesn't get what were we talking about. Third, she's addicted to Sultan Ahmad Tajuddin. HAHA. :P

Oh yeah, during English, we learnt about the dialog. Since Zatil didn't come, so I sat with Zimah. So, Wati and Fidah in front of Zimah and I. I was studying then sir thought I said something to him. So funny. When sir was keeping his pens and etc into his big pencil case, I said: HI SIR! He went like,"Is that a dialog?"

Me: Open inverted coma HI SIR Coma Close inverted coma said Me. = "HI SIR," said me.
Sir: Open inverted coma Very Clever exclamation mark Close inverted coma = "Very Clever!"

COOL?! For me yes. :P HAHA

YAY, ONE MORE TEST GO! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

No comments: