Thursday, February 7, 2008

I LOVE FIREWORKS, BABEH!

First of all,

GONG XI FA CAI, TO ALL CHINESE. :D (yes have to be red)

Wow, before 12AM struck, I was really sleepy. Dad came home before 12AM because he said, he want to put the pao (fireworks). So he did what he said although brother had gone to bed. Dad asked me to help him. Later, mom came down and watched. Wow, there were two chinese houses put fireworks too! Crazy, although there were two, it was loud. A blast, you know? COOL~ I am totally awake now. When I was staring at the firework, I was thinking,"Whoever invented these fireworks, sure does love parties and is a genius."

So after I'm satisfied watching the fireworks, I went to here (computer) and looked information about fireworks. It was invented in China. Eh wait, is it? In wikipedia, it said, the greatest manufacturer and exporter of fireworks in this world is China and the History, was something to do with China. So maybe the inventor was a chinese. :)

Actually I want to share two firework pictures with you people but the photobucket is loading really slow. So I'll try to post it next time if I remember. :)

Lastly,
GONG XI FA CAI!

No comments: