Friday, February 1, 2008

Scouts & Half of today

During recess, Han told us (the scouts) that Sir Azlan said cancelled and Effie decided to skip her Robotics club.. So we, girls, were like,"What to do later?" Han and Sharleen kept "Bah, let's go gym." Fine, so we went to Gym. Sharleen and Effie were playing badminton while the rest of us sat, talked and watched the people playing badminton. Sir Azlan came in and was surprised to see girls there. We said,"You said cancel." Sir laughed and said,"I said I was just kidding." Han kept arguing with Sir. How funny.

Sir asked us to go to Girls' hostel. Wu, all the boys were there already. Malu eh~ We went up to a room. There were a lot of bamboo sticks lying on the floor. We had to learn how to tie a knot (don know the spelling is correct or not) and made table and one more, I forgot the name. Hehe. :) Effie decided to join in the club. Welcome, Effie. :D

----------
Today:
I got my ass up at 10.03AM. I went to brush my teeth. After that, went back to my room and on my fan. Guess what? The current has cut off. Wow, cool. Luckily I got out of my room already. I went down and watched AFC with mom. During lunch, I had a really big appetite. I ate two pieces home-made garlic bread and four pieces home-made pizza - one piece honey garlic chicken and three pieces tuna delight. Later, I watched a police-robbery movie called Breaking News. It's quite short but not bad. :)

Okay, bye.

No comments: