Saturday, February 16, 2008

Three in a row

Hello rainy day.
You make my friends and I feel so cold today. It feels like winter season is here. SIGHS*

MIB test was okay. It was quite complicated and it was only like 30-min period = 30-min test. Have to do quickly without thinking = hands MUST do faster than brain. :]

Geo test was good. Most people said it's easy but after my teacher told us that some people did fail the test, so I won't said it's easy. Even if teacher didn't tell us that news, I also wouldn't said it's easy. :P

Maths test. OH CRAP. Those friends of mine who said Maths is easy, they're Maths Genius and I'm looking forward to see how GOOD are their marks. :P It's NOT easy. When comes to Maths, I'm always the opposite. Eg. If friends said easy, I'd said it's hard. If friends said hard, I'd said it's easy. HAHA. :P Meaning, I don't know how to do easy questions. BOO ME. HAHA.

Oh right. History on Monday and I haven't started anything yet. So, have fun, people!

No comments: