Saturday, February 9, 2008

Third day of cny

Continued for yest's post since I had no time last night: I went to Uncle Ah Guan's house. Cousins were in front of us. I saw "Mars Vs Venus" was on tv. I never knew it was so funny. We spent an hour there, I think. Then walked to Uncle Ah Hua's (I think that's the uncle name) house just opposite Uncle Ah Guan's. Went home at almost 10pm. :)

I'll just tried to summarize things about today. I feel lazy right now. HAHA.

I went to school today. I was bad mood before recess. During and after recess, I was myself again. I love English. Sir rocks. We laughed a lot. Afternoon, went to Uncle Tau Ni's house. Had lunch there. Many people were there including cousins. Stayed there till 3pm+. Went to Kiulap Hua Ho to buy ingredients. Then came home. :)

Enjoy the night, people. :D

No comments: