Wednesday, February 13, 2008

DODGE BALL!

Hello sunshine. :D

I started my morning as usual - If I saw waf, I would bullied her. If I didn't see her, she will be lucky. :D Today, she asked help from her form teacher aka my geo teacher. I turned around and greeted the teacher, the teacher smiled and waf managed to escape.
GOOD JOB, WAF. HAHA.

I had Geo first and second periods. Some shitty people spoiled my mood early in the morning. SIGHS* Luckily, I didn't have History today. If not, I'd be bad mood the whole day. HAHA. I love Wednesday because after geo, I'll have Science, Maths, Recess(duh!), English and P.E!

During English, majority of us persuaded (I think this is the right word to be used here) sir to let us watch movie because we all don't want to read books. HAHA. Who does love reading books? I mean, in the room, most of the books there really are boring. Sir had nothing to say at the end. So we "self-service" - on television, insert disc and trada. :D We watched "Mind your language" or "Mind your own language" or "Mind (something)". It's hilarious! Luckily one of the classmates brought the disc. Mwahahahaha! I miss that movie. For those who don't know the movie, it's about a group of foreigners (Chinese, Russian, French, Spanish, Indian and etc) learning English and of course, their English is super hilarious. HAHA. :P

Next, P.E. Oh gosh, you people (the form 3s just like me) really have to say "I LOVE P.E". We played DODGE BALL just now! :D In my PE lessons, there are two classes; 3H and 3A (I'm here). We divided ourselves into four groups (each group 7 people). We were
given colour netball clothes (Colours; maroon [3H no.1], green [my group, ECO (ecosystem's eco) was given this one], white [GBSK] and pink [3H no.2]). Rule; Each group must have one Captain and one Queen. If the killer killed the Queen within 1.5 mins, they got 5 points for bonus. If more than 1.5 mins, they got 2 points for bonus and the game will be over.

First match, Maroon (the killers) vs Pink (the victims).
There were 3 Pink survivors and obviously, the rest were killed.


Second match, Green (the killers) vs White (the victims).
There were 5 White survivors.


Third match, Pink (the killers) vs Green (the victims).
Muizzah got killed and I managed to catch a ball to save Muizzah's life and killed the killer who threw the ball to me. :D At the end, there were 7 Green survivors (ALL!) and I killed two killers. :P

Fourth match, White (the killers) vs Maroon (the victims).

The number of survivors were 3 or 4 Maroon.

Last match, Green (the victims) vs White (the killers).
Before match started, teacher gathered us, Green in a circle and asked who's the Queen by using the pen. Wati took the pen and passed to Muna. Malina (one of the killers) saw it, jumped up and down and said,"MUNA!! MUNA!!" to Adly and others. When
game started, of course everyone was aiming at Muna. So, Muna got killed. The game was finished.

But still, we, Green won! :D
Wait, let me show you the mark table.
Green got -1 because Queen got killed. White got +5 because of bonus. :]
Hope this table will help you understand better.


Bye, have a nice day. :D

No comments: