Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chinese New Year Eve

Hello.

There were some unfortunate events happened to me in the school which I am not going to talk about them, of course. I enjoyed English and PE. Finally, we finished watching The day after tomorrow. Sir asked us to read books but some of us were chatting with sir while others were chatting with each other or playing around. We learnt how to play handball today. Yeah, a new stuff for me and most of us, I guess. It was fun. :]

I had Science extra class in the afternoon. We did dissect (is this correct?) the cow eyes. We wore apron.

So, I was like: Cher! Have you eaten lunch?
Cher: Ya
Me: Oh, nevermind. We're going to cook for you again.
Cher laughed.

Since there was this wooden board which really looked like the sushi thing. So, I decided to change the cooking plan to make sushi. :D At the end of the class, I asked teacher,"Cher, how was the sushi?" She said,"Well-done" or well something. Hahaha. Yay~

I had this family reunion (tuan yuan fan) in grandma's house (dad's mom). I talked a lot. I even talked during eating dinner. Oh yes, usually I don't. Ching was like,"Man, you changed." HAHA. :P This year was just like last year. No fireworks. :( Ching said, maybe we're too old to play. Aww~ That doesn't make sense. No fireworks = No celebration. RIGHT?! So, we watched Alvin and Chipmunks but the CD suddenly got retarded. So, we gotta stopped watching and chit-chat. Uh huhs. Nods* On the way to my house, I saw fireworks somewhere near Melvin's house. Wuu~ Cool. :D

I hope I'm going a lot of places tomorrow and second day of chinese new year. :) Bad for me and the other chinese friends in govt sch, who will be having school on saturday. Sighs*

Anyways, Gong xi fa cai. :D

No comments: