Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Sweet Guy Who Turns Sixteen


Happy 16th Birthday Andy Chung Kwong Kim! <33
Today is the day, I can suan you very old. Haha! :P I hope you enjoy your big day. I wonder how many people gave you "that" present. Enjoy those presents if you received them. ;) Like I said, if you received more than 5, you'll be the happiest guy in the world. If less than 5, you're still a happy guy. If none, I have no comment. HAHA. =p

#####

I had Bm first but teacher decided to give out the Mib papers. I got A2 for it. :D During Science, we got punished by teacher and stood almost an hour in the lab. Gawd, such a bad day. HAHA. =p During CCA, belle joined us and we (sharleen, chun, shayee, sylves, belle & I) chit-chatted. Melvin was playing ping pong. Sylves so funny and gay since he kept touching chun. :P And, there was a sir sleeping - the head under the table. Haha!

Have a good day.

No comments: