Friday, February 8, 2008

Second day of Cny

I woke up at 7 something this morning. It wasn't because I was semangat to go pai ni. It was because of "something". :) Since it was still early, I watched Spongebob Squarepants. I just realised the squirrel (to me, she is squirrel) named Sandy. I messaged Sandy straight away. HAHA. :P

First place - Uncle Ah Hock's Place.
I arrived there at almost noon time. So I had my lunch there. The food esp the chicken was so delicious. :D

Second place - Uncle's house!
I went there at about 1pm or later than that by minutes. There were a lot of people there. So, I just went straight up to Meei Chir's room since Ching and Chir were there. Soon, Sin Wei came! :D Long time no see her. I went down to drink water then went up to the room. Chir suddenly asked for hugs, followed by SW. I think SW did something if not
Chir won't asked for hugs. 8-) Like I said, it was pretty awkward to hug cousin but it feels good tho. :) We had fun. Then, Claris (sorry if the spelling is wrong) came. I didn't talk much or didn't talk at all with Claris since I don't know her. I only know she's SW's wife. :P HAHAHA. Oh yeah, there were two lion dances. I heard there's going to be three but I left at about 4pm. So, didn't get to see the third one then. :)

I went to The Mall to buy shoe at Bata but can't find my size. So walked to another Bata (same block as Sin Kiew Hin). I found my size there. :D Then, came home. Ah~ Later going to Uncle Ah Guan's house. Enjoy. :D
The first one.

The second one.

No comments: