Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fourth day of cny

Hello.

I'm just going to make this post short too, yeah. Woke up at 8 something. Got my ass out of the bed at almost 9am. Brushed teeth and showered straight away. Th
en, watched Happy Go.

Big Thanks to Jane, Mirah, Effie, Hani, her brother - Nasri a
nd Shay Yee for coming. :D
Sorry that I didn't entertain you all properly as you can saw me running up and down, here and there and you people kept asking me to sit down and got some rest. You guys even counted how long I sat. The longest time I sat down was like less-than-15-secon
ds only, right? Hahaha.

Lastly, thanks and thanks to Jes Jie for helping take some pictures.

(okay, the first three pictures took them using my phone. Sorry some blur)The first group.

The friends; Effie busy talking with my duck, Jane wearing pink, Mirah lying on the bed, Hani wearing tudong, Nasri (Hani's brother) holding gun - trying to kill Hani and Shay Yee sitting on the floor. That's her head.

Mirah, Hani & Nasri.
Shay Yee & Nasri aren't in the picture. So, I'm sure you know who are those people. :)

p/s: Effie is funny and scary. She talks to my soft toy. She's in love with the duck. HAHA!!

No comments: