Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Welcome

Today, we, form 3 and form 5, had morning assembly. I was excited and scared at the same time. Excited was because finally got to see the new principal and scared was because my last & small fingers' nails are long while the others are short. HAHA. I seldom cut the last fingers' nails, that's why.

So I was sitting kinda far away from the stage so can't really got a clear image of the principal but Zimah (who sat on my left) said that she looks strict. Those late-comers (I hope there's such word) were told to stand in front of the stage. There were a lot of them. Principal came and introduced herself (of course).

After assembly, it was 8.30 (period 3). I had Science then Maths. Nothing special there. Just studied like normal class. During recess, Wati, Fidah, Zimah, Muna, Me and Shay Yee suddenly wanted to buy Soto. So Wati, Shayee and I went to canteen but I was the one who picked all those 6 soto(s) (got yellow mee, got white mee and got white mee + yellow mee). The seller saw me holding 6 container of soto to her. She was kinda :|. HAHA. When we three went up, we saw Jane. Shayee accompanied Jane back to canteen to buy soto AGAIN. Wow, seven soto(s). HAHA. :P

My class had reading room period after recess. I went up to find sir. Everytime when one of my class asked,"Sir, got reading room right?" He'll say "No no, in the class." HAHA. He's funny actually in some ways and a really nice sir. We continued watching The Day After Tomorrow. The reading room's aircons really hot. Qawiem was complaining then sir said,"bnyk dosa baru panas. aku sajuk eh" (something like that)

During PE, we did the Fartlek training. It was tiring but we all did enjoy. There was a part climbing up the stairs - steps by steps. I have to say Fidah was really good at it. Adly also but she's always the pro so no surprise.

Alright, bye. :)

No comments: