Thursday, January 3, 2008

Model Day

Today, I almost didn't want to go school, same goes to my brother. Haha. Feeling so lazy. Hoping holidays are here. HAHA! :P Okay, school today is at least better than yesterday. I kept walking up and down, here and there. Sure you people will think "It's good bah. Exercise mah." Okay whatever. Before the school started, I did the squat down then stand up for 30 times and my legs are still a bit pain. I still had to walk almost the WHOLE SCHOOL again? Man, guess how're my legs now. Yeah, of course, getting painful. Sheesh. Had CCA registration today. Wati and I wanted to quit Scouts but seems like other CCAs are full. So, we decided not to quit. This is the stupid reason why we walked up and down. After I've done all those walking also can say as model job, I heard people screaming my name. I looked up and saw Shay Yee, Han and Sharleen. Woo~ Went to join them and to the cafeteria (canteen) till went home.

As you can see, it's short. I'm really lazy to type everything. It makes whole stuff bored. So, I'm really exhausted. So bye and YAY, TOMORROW'S FRIDAY & OH NO, I HAVE TUITION LATER. SHEESH.

No comments: