Monday, January 21, 2008

Farewell Friend.

This early morning, my form teacher announced that one of our classmates has left. Her last day was on last Saturday. Some of us knew she's leaving but don't know when but the rest don't know anything at all. Here, I wish her Good Luck in her new school and in her PMB. :)

So, I had a normal lessons. During recess, went to find Vien with Shayee first then saw Jane and together we went to canteen then back up to Effie's class. When I opened the door, followed by Vien, Jane and Shay yee, I felt like I've just arrived in China Town. Why? A lot or maybe ALL Chinese girls were there. Wow~ I learnt a new game called 007. Effie was the big teacher while Sharleen and Elva were the small teacher. HAHA. Then later, we played 7up. I became the big teacher while the other scouts became small teacher. We played till almost didn't want to stop. Man, I love recess the most. :D

Nothing special after recess. Just that, hist teacher gave me an extra assignment.

Okay, have to do homeworks. :)

No comments: