Saturday, January 5, 2008

Geography. :)

Hello. :)

Today's the third day of school. I really hate traffic jam, waited till 1 something then mom came. Arghs* So, I had a good day today. I was with those Chinese peng yus during recess. I had Geography before recess. Man, I think I WILL love my Geo teacher, seriously. Although she was my History teacher before, she was really strict till none of us in the class liked her. Then a new teacher came to be our history teacher after the first term holidays. We were so happy. HAHA! :p Mean? Yes, I know. So back to the topic. She was okay today. She laughed. MAN, I have NEVER seen her smile or laugh. Believe me. The way she teaches is good. She skips a lot. HAHA! :p Like Page 1, there are two columns. She said,"Turn to page 1 and look at column 2 paragraph 2." Then she jumped to another page eg. now we're on page 1 then she asked to turn to page 3. COOL. She just went for the main point which won't make the whole class sleepy and she taught finish chapter 1 today! CHAPTER 1 got like 7 or 8 pages?! SO MANY WORDS AGAIN. CRAZY. She rocks! HAHA. :P Okay, sounds like I'm starting to like her. Okay, I will if she keeps smiling AND laughing. HAHA.

Have a great day.

No comments: