Monday, January 14, 2008

Principal is leaving?!

I accidentally bit my tongue when I was eating and on the way up to my room, to change dress in the early morning. Man, it hurt so much that I jumped and my eyes were so wide. HAHA. I looked into the mirror and saw my tongue was bleeding. That's scary. I've never "accidentally" bitten my tongue till it bleeds! So, in school. During maths class, teacher said,"Do you know that we're going to have the new principal?" Everyone in my class was like,"YEAH WAH?!" It was a big surprise. Some classes still didn't know that yet until at 12pm, there was announcement about inviting all the teachers to the auditorium. A friend of mine said,"Why didn't she let us see her for the last time?" Hahaha. Now come to think of it. Yeah, that's true. Why didn't she let us see her for the last time? Ever since the school reopened, most of us or all of us haven't seen her. Anyways, Good Luck, Principal. :)

Yawns* Done here. ^^

No comments: