Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bad morning.

I woke up several times and finally got my ass up at 9.35, like that. My brother woke up earlier than me. Can you believe that? I mean, he always wakes up during noon time. Hahaha! :P So woke up and brushed teeth. I went down to have breakfast and found out. No water AGAIN! Oh man, you must be kidding me. The water came last night at 10 something but it was a slow one. Doesn't matter, right? Got water is good enough but now, no water again. What the. -.- I seriously don't get what's going on. Nevermind. After breakfast, went to room and read Pendragon. Actually, I wanted to do homework but I don't like to do homework in the morning. Mom came into the room and asked me to on pc for her. Okay, I on the pc for her but the pc was pissing me off. It was okay after an hour. Gosh. I had a bad morning. Yawns* I don't like that.

So today is holiday. I keep thinking tomorrow's Saturday. Haha. Not that I want to go school. It's just that, wow, another week is gone. How fast. Man, I'm worried about my first topical test. I haven't got my post diary again. Dammit, it's like almost everyone in the school has it except my class. What's wrong with this year? *looks out* It's raining again?! O.O You must be kidding me. Oh crap. It's 12.40pm. I still haven't eaten lunch and the weird thing is I'm not hungry but still have to eat. I'm going to have tuition in the evening. Late lunch, late dinner. Uh huhs *nods*.

Alright, it's raining and I'm going to have lunch. :) Bye.
Oh yeah, I start to miss 2007, no kidding.

No comments: