Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First day of school

I set my alarm and went to bed at 10 something last night and fell asleep. I woke up at 11 something and saw my brother still awake. After that, I rolled here and there and disturbed brother until I fell asleep at about 1am. I woke up because phone vibrated at 5.50am. Oh my, school day's finally here. I did what I always do, brushed teeth, ate breakfast, dressed up then to the car. Mom brought brother to school first which was also my previous school. It was quiet. Yeah, no surprise since it was still early. After that, it was my turn to go to school. On the way, I think I talked about haven't got school magazines with mom. I arrived school, saw Razanah and Mizah. Razanah greeted me and Mizah opened my bag to see what did I bring. I went to class and saw Malina. Cool, it was QUITE nice to be in the school again. I talked with another friend about school magazines again. At 7 something, someone announced that we're supposed to go to auditorium. So we went there. Yeah, back to school - early in the morning, sure will have assembly. We were told to sing National Anthem and School Song as usual. Principal had her speech. Before she ended, I think a MP (like school perfect) handed her a piece of paper and she said,"There's one announcement. The school magazines are out. bla bla" Yay! I just complaint about how come no magazines. Now here is this thing. After assembly, went back to class - spent some time with form teacher till about 9.30 am. Man, I'm not going to say what happened after recess.

So the result or conclusion for first day of school is It was relaxing. :)

No comments: