Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Curse that number

This early morning, about 4AM, an unknown number called me and of course, I was sleeping at that time. Suddenly phone vibrated, I thought it was 5.50AM (alarm time) but when looked at my phone. "EH? Who the hall is this?" To that unknown owner, please lah. You don't want to sleep, also don't prank call bah! Go die lah. -.-"

In school, during registration time, my class got scolded by form teacher because 1) our class is dirty - the locker messy. 2) we don't listen to announcement. - fyi, we NEVER listen to announcement ever since we were form 1. During Science class, teacher was teaching about Dispersion.

Teacher: Okay now, how do we get the seven colours of spectrum back into the white light?
Me: Using prism? (talking to myself)
Teacher: Correct! We use another prism BUT this prism has to be inverted.
Me *blur blur* and talk to Wati: Wow, I was jus talking to myself then teacher said correct. *laughed*
Teacher reminded: You must draw your prism inverted. *drawing and we all were catching up*
Zimah: Ai, kesian. (because the prism has to be inverted)
Me and Fidah laughed* (I don't think you'll find it funny cause in reality, it's really funny)

During lunch time, I was in the class. Wati on the "Pump it (Remix)". None of us (the rest) ever heard of it. The music was the same as Pump it. When the singer started to sing, crazy. It's bollywood's version. Yeah, I think so because it sounds like one. I was :|. Then I asked Wati to turn off but she kept laughing and enjoying see me stress. -.-" That girl ah! Haiyahs.

I had Computer extra class today. At the same time, it was my first topical test day. :) The test was okay. All were from textbook. That's good. Sir on the song for us again during exam. Before exam begun, there was this conversation. (the conversation below I just try and reduce the word cos I don't really remember it. Hehe)

Sir: Mau sir on lagu krg masa kamu buat test? (if I'm not wrong cos I wasn't listening)
Qawiem: MAU EH!
Muizzah: Sir, on lagu Britney Spears!
Me and some of us :|
Me: Jgn eh! Sir, jgn on lagu Britney Spears eh! Krg ku fail!
Fidah laughed*
Sir: Lagu Britney Spears PG-13.
I laughed at Muizzah for losing.

I love being with my classmates and my schoolmates. :)

No comments: