Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hello bad day. :)

I don't know what exactly happened today. I forgot everything which happened today. Okay, let me try to remember. I remember I learnt manual database during cptr, pinhole camera and reflection during sci. I slept during English lesson since sir didn't come. My class was noisy as usual. I was about to go into my lala land when my friends came and tried to wake me up but I didn't answer - just pretend to sleep. I was still closing my eyes during recess, was trying to save some energy for the next two subjects, Irk and Maths. Guess what? I ended having bad mood during Irk and remained quiet till 12.30pm. Muizzah was like,"Pj, why are you so serious today? I mean now." I looked at her and didn't answer. I know, I was mean but I didn't know what to answer. Then, when finished doing Maths classwork. Fidah was trying to disturb me when Zimah said,"Eh, jgn kacau. Si Pj bad mood." Hahaha! :P I seriously apologise to everyone of you, friends. :) My emotion is always out of control. So instead of fighting with someone, I rather be quiet.

This year is a tough year. I hope I can understand Irk and History asap before 1st term starts.

1 comment:

Hungryduo said...

Yea loh, this PJ so emotional.
People shopping so nice in Pratunam morning market, sapu cheap clothes and she went, "FASTER LAR! I WANNA GO BACK HOTEL!" and kept her mouth shut when people talked to her or asked her something.

So bad!!!

anyways, good luck for your studies!
try to achieve straight As my dear~


- Lovely Jesz jie jie <3