Saturday, January 26, 2008

They made my day.

Like I said, my class never listened to announcements. I read my Pendragon book then suddenly "JIAHUI!" from outside. I looked and saw Han and Shay Yee. I was surprised to see them calling me because that time it was almost 7.30am (class's gna start). Then they told me there was an announcement about all female chinese girls go to concourse thing. So went there. Cheh~ was about who wants to dance thing but good thing, that going to concourse wasted a little of my time.

During recess, Kilah was really funny. She was trying to speak Mandarin to me and Shay Yee but since she was just a beginner so her pronunciation was kinda.. funny? She made me and Shay Yee laughed a lot. Then, Fidah and Zimah were so crazy, followed by Wati. They were trying to be James Bond, I think. Maths time. I was being silly or.. I was silly.. same thing lah. I made teacher, Wati and Fidah laughed. At the end, I laughed at myself too.

Thanks people. :P I hate Saturday actually. HAHA.
Oh yeah, I'm skipping Scout .. meeting? or .. I don know. It supposed to be later but really lazy and tired to go. So, bye. :)

No comments: