Thursday, January 17, 2008

Farewell Principal

Today is a good day.

I had Malay at the first and second periods. I almost felt asleep. The cikgu was like skipping the pages / paragraphs and I seriously didn't get what the hall was she talking about. Next, computer. We finally finished the 3 sub-topics which will be out in our first test for our next week's extra class. After that, science. We learnt a new sub-topic called Refraction. I think I'm better at drawing the rays in Refraction than in Reflection OR maybe I'm trying my best to do well since I know I can't draw a straight line so I have to be careful and stuff. I hate measuring the angles. 8-)

During Scout, sir briefed about scout. We learnt the clapping today and also played two games; Belalang and Belatuk or Belatok & 7up. We had fun. Sir dismissed us at 12.15pm like that. On the way back, I saw Principal and told Shayee, Sharleen, Vien and whoever was there,"Principal is leaving. Let's go say something to her." Yeah, I almost forgot that Principal was leaving since too many homeworks reminders & bringing stuff reminders in my head but thank God that we get to see her and say Goodbye to her for the last time. I'm going to say this once again. Good luck Principal. Hope we'll meet some day. :)

When we (those ppl mentioned above) went to get our bags outside the lab, on the way, we saw Alicia, Belinda and the friends playing volleyball so went to join them. It has been a really long time that I last saw them in school. It's good to see them again. :D Hahaha.

I had fun today and another good news is that I don't have homeworks today. YAY! :D Muscle is really pain now. So, bye.

No comments: