Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yeah, that's right.

Form 3s and Form 4s had morning assembly in auditorium together this morning. Principal said that she wants to see us, students for the last time before she went which is going to be on this Thursday. Yeah, this is right. :) We'll miss you too, Principal. Before we all left the auditorium, we got to shake hand (for non-muslim) and salam (for muslim). :) I shook hand and said,"Good luck, Principal." She said,"Yeah I need that. :D" HAHA! :P O-okay. Erm, on the way back to class, I saw Han! She told me that Effie, Sharleen and her hugged the Principal. WOO! Steady. :P What else happened today? ERR.. Computer Sir said, he'll be giving test on the first day of extra class which is next week & I still can't draw straight lines which make me really hate myself or my hands or whoever. I seriously hope PMB won't comes out "have to draw reflection" thing. If not, I'll die for sure. Ermm.. I have a new TEMPORARY (I think) IRK teacher again. The previous teacher (man) is funny. This new one (woman) is good in explaining. Yeah, I faham more. Thanks for explaining the Hadith again. :)

Oh yeah, when I finished showering jus now, I realised my left leg got red lines meaning I got cut but I didn't know about it. When did I knock something sharp, I also don't know. Don't tell me the cut just appeared. Man, that's scary. HAHA.

Alright, have to do homeworks. Sighs*

No comments: