Monday, January 28, 2008

Energy!

Today, the most fun part was during English.

Sir gave every group (maybe 5 or 6 groups in my class) a piece of paper and a dice. It was like Snake and Ladder game but that one we were playing was about Energy. Hahaha. It was fun. In my own group, I won twice and Zimah won once. Wow, I felt lucky. :P Wati and Fidah didn't win. Kesian. :P When I first won, I was the first one in my class. Then second was.. Qawiem, I think. HAHA. It was really nice. Oh yeah, the prize for the winner in each group was 2 choki choki. I won twice so it meant I had four but I shared them with Zimah, Wati, Fidah and of course, myself. :D

I had headache during recess till now! This monitor's colour is really killing me now. It's blue-ish. Seems like it gna die or I don't know. Okay so paning. Bye. :) Another thing, no homework today. :D

No comments: