Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Teamwork is good.

Hello. :)

What day is today? Okay, Wednesday. Yesterday, I thought it was Wednesday and today I thought it's Tuesday. Haiyahs! HAHA. Fifah came back from KL today and she bought me Pendragon: book 7. YAY, thanks Fifah. :D EERRMM.. Okay Science. When teacher said,"Talk out your notebook and draw the reflection/rays." I was thinking,"OH SHOOT, Not again?!" HAHA. :P This tells you how much I don't like the Light topic but today, I did good with Wati. Yeah we both were in a group; doing the activity to prove that the distance of the real object is equal to the distance in the image. We were the fastest group. HAHA. :D I love team work. HAHA APAKAN. I got punk'd today by Wati and Fidah. I knew they lied but their reactions were getting so real. MAN, those two are so funny. ERR, PE teacher let us out early today. Shay Yee was surprised because last Saturday, the PE teacher let them out at 12.45PM. Late? YES, VERY. HAHA :P Lucky for me then.

Alright, have to do geo hwk. :) Have a good day.

No comments: