Friday, January 4, 2008

I woke up at 10 something today. I felt good and was happy that I wasn't that lazy anymore. :) So, house phone rang when I was about to open my room's door. I was expecting mom or aunt to answer the phone but no one did. So, I went out to answer and this told me that mom and aunt have gone out. Okay, that's cool for me. After hung up the phone, brushed teeth. Then, went down, had breakfast with tv on. Till mom came back, I let her watch then I went up and read Pendragon. At about 1pm, I on the pc and online. No one to chat so kinda boring. So went off after an hour and went back to Pendragon again. :) About 3, went to shower and watched Eragon. Oh my, I can't believe I cried when the ex-Dragon rider, Brom, died. HAHA! :P After Eragon, I watched Deja Vu for a while then back to this pc again. Tomorrow's school. Gotta have lessons for sure.

Have a great evening and night. :)

No comments: