Tuesday, January 1, 2008

First day of 2008

I slept at 3 AM in the morning for the first day of 2008. I woke up several times after that and woke up at 11 something. Actually I still wanted to sleep for some time but I heard my dad's voice and was surprised. So, I forced myself to get up and brush my teeth. I went down. Mom was watching television. She asked me,"What time did you sleep?" I showed 3 fingers. She freaked out and I was lucky for not getting scolded. HAHA. :P I had lunch with dad right after that, I read Pendragon then showered. Ah~

Okay, now my New Year's resolution.
1) Be a good daughter.
2) Get as many A's as possible for my PMB.
3) Don't be an online-addict anymore.
4) Should exercise more instead of sitting and eating all the time.
5) Improve my English and Bahasa Melayu.
6) Hope my parents become rich and bring me go traveling when holidays here especially after PMB.

I think that's all.

Anyways, Happy Birthday Kilah! :D

No comments: