Thursday, January 24, 2008

I love today

During Malay, cikgu just asked us to do 10 ayat from the simpulan bahasa. During Computer, continued learning about Database and Sir gave us groupwork. Next, Science. We were learning about our eyes. Then there was this part.

Teacher: Okay, what colour iris do you have/know?
Us: Brown, Blue, Green, and etc
Teacher: Okay, most of us Asians/Aseans have what colour of iris?
Qawiem: WHITE! (He was just being funny)
Us laughed then stopped. This was when Zimah suddenly laughed and I looked at her.
She: HAHA. LAMBAT (as in she laughs after we finished laughing meaning she was blur tadi)

Then, we had recess. I went to find Shayee sitting with Han, Sharleen and others then Effie joined in. We went to Girls' hostel since our Ping pong CCA will be held there and the teachers-in-charge kuai siao came so late. I stayed back today since I had maths extra class in the afternoon.

During Maths, we kept changing classes. Finally, in air-con room. Everyone was happy AND of course, noisy. :)

Teacher suddenly laughed because the boys did something which I didn't know what's going on. Then,
Malina (who sat beside me): EH, TEACHER KETAWA!
Me turned back: What's so surprise? Everyone does ketawa.
Zimah (who sat next to Malina) suddenly laughed, followed by Zatul (who sat behind Zimah). Zatul laughed because it has something to do with me. HAHA. I have no idea what's so funny.

Next, teacher was writing AC over 10 bla3.
Then,
Malina: Cher, kalau orang atu tulis X instead of AC. Buleh?
Me turned back: Eh? You're asking the question for yourself kah? *I showed her paper to her (yes I marked her ppr and what I meant was she herself also put X instead of AC)*
She, Adly and Bazla laughed brabis. Gila eh.
Teacher: Atu salah, correct it to AC.

Extra classes are always fun. Even if it's in the afternoon, we're more hyper than in the morning. HAHA.

Oh yeah, I had tuition just now and twice, there was this man sitting at the sofa suddenly talked to me. Till now, I just knew he is a teacher from Abu Bakar. :O But he doesn't look like a teacher. =.= And, I have no idea is he one of the ttn teacher there or what. Hahaha! :P

Okay, bye.

No comments: