Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A good day.

Alright, a good day. Why do I say it's a good day? Because it's sunny today and when I went to car park (waiting for mom's car), no cars there as in no traffic jam. Man, it's nice view. :) HAHA. Anyways, I have to admit I sucks at science. I'm no good in measuring the rays thing. Shit man. I or we (whoever is doing that sci book as I do) have to do 4 times to prove the angle of incidence (sorry, if spelling's wrong) ray and reflection ray are the same. The first one, I did at least 3 TIMES then I got a correct one. The second time, I've done twice but STILL INCORRECT. DAMMIT, can I please skip that? Or can anyone please teach me? And one more thing, I'm never good in drawing straight line, trust me. What else happened today? Oh yeah, I had my first PE lesson. After school, I went to find Shayee and then, saw Sharleen and Veivien. So joined them sitting at the canteen. There was a good scene. A senior's phone got confiscated by a teacher. (I think) Since her phone is camera type, the teacher took a picture of her using her phone. She was posing again. Everyone was looking. Actually, we didn't really know what happened. When Sharleen or Shayee asked me to look back, I saw the senior mcm angry or beh song (in hokkien). So maybe that was her phone after all.

I came home and showered. After showered, aunty told me that no water. I was like,"WHAT?! NO WATER?!" Man, it was such a good sunny day but with the "No water" news, it spoiled everything. I hope the water will arrive SOON. Don't spoil the day, please. :) Tomorrow is the new year for Muslim Calendar so it's a public holiday. Yay~! No school. :D

I'll stop here. I've three homeworks to do. Sighs.

No comments: